Shine bright your life with our Rim
Unknown  /  9:41 PM  /  ,   /  No comments



Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted by Rick Ross


[Intro]

... Rolls Royces, on my 4th Ferrari

I got everything a dope boy ever wanted

I got everything a dope boy ever wanted

I got everything a dope boy ever wanted


[Rick Ross]

I got everything a dope boy ever wanted

I smoke on that gas, I fly from California

Bumpin' that new Stalley, Ty Dolla I'm On It

Forbes, Cash King, real nigga persona, huh

Smokin' with my niggas, my shawty a roller

Biker gang tatted, really a Tommy Mottola

Niggas losin' touch but they tweetin' more

I only feel a rush when we eatin' more, huh

Hustle hard before my seeds deseed more

Swear to the Lord the less, why did I had with three floors?

Roll a blunt with the ladies, playmates of the month

We out the country in Dallas

It's sad son, I'm what they want

We the Money Team, Mayweather and Ricky now

No more trickin' it's time to put some real pimpin' down

We the heaviest even if it was featherweight

If it's on me, it's DeeJee K, or it's tailor made

Cribs in Atlanta, out in Vegas too

Out in Ohio it's Stalley, Manzelli kept it true

Lebron know the play, get your checks nigga

Busy gettin' mine, can't worry 'bout the next nigga

October 27th, Ohio

My nigga Stalley, it's a long way my nigga

But it feels good to know, Dreams Come True


[Stalley]

I got everything a dope boy ever wanted

'87 Monte, with the rallies on it

Ridin', iPhone 6 fully charged

Aux plug connected bumpin' Elvis Presley Blvd

Couple hard niggas with me playing body guard

So if you reach, get your body scarred

12 gauge shotty squad

95 percent of these niggas ain't really down to squab

The other 5 percent, playing; "God, Oh Lord"

The games comical, all I can do is laugh now

And all that beefin' gon' turn me into a cash cow

And for that money, broad daylight, I'll pull that mask down

Rozay got me out that basement, for him I'll lay that ass down

And I ain't hollerin', just smooth talk over Beat Billi

It's Double M to the grave, free Meek Milly

Dreams Worth More Than Money, The Album Bout Nothin'

BCG this our year, tell em stop frontin'

In the hood Billionaire got whatever on it

This the crown in Ohio, I sit on that throne

And welcome back Lebron, but Stalley been home


[Stalley]

Yeah, BCG, MMG

Y'all niggas act like I don't be rappin'

Like I ain't one of the nicest out here

Like I ain't got Ohio and the Midwest on my back

Y'all better pay attention

October 27th. my debut album, Ohio

Man, it's gonna be a problem

And that's all I'ma say

Rosay, what up?

You unleashed a monster my nigga, hahaha



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search